Menu Bar

Many Updates...World Pundit, Photo Pundit, Video Pundit, Poem Pundit and Health Pundit! (Hover with mouse to stop scrolling)
Free Counters
Free Counters
Floating Vertical Bar With Share Buttons widget by India Pundit
Random Posts:

Indian Web DirectoryIndian PortalIndian ParliamentRajya SabhaIndian Armed ForcesIndian Air ForceIndian NavyIndian Customs & ExciseIndian RailwaysIndian Supreme CourtIndian CourtsIndian Election CommissionIndian NICIndian PIBIndia PostPrasar BharatiIndia IRCTCIndia CBSEIndia ERNET

Saturday, June 15, 2013

JOKES UNLIMITED: WITTIER WAITER

Contributor: Smt. Rangam Balaji.

Customer  : Waiter, do you serve pigs?
Waiter    : Please sit down sir, we serve everyone.

Customer  : Waiter, is this a lamb chop or pork chop?
Waiter    : Can't you tell the difference by taste?
Customer  : No, I can't.
Waiter    : Then does it really matter?

Customer  : Waiter, there's a dead beetle in my soup.
Waiter    : Yes sir, they are not very good swimmers.

Customer  : Waiter, there's a fly in my soup.
Waiter    : That's all right sir, he won't drink much.

Customer  : Waiter, there's a fly swimming in my soup.
Waiter    : So what do you expect me to do, call a lifeguard?

Customer  : Waiter, what's the meaning of this fly in my tea cup?
Waiter    : I wouldn't know sir, I'm a waiter, not a fortune teller.

Customer  : Waiter, this soup tastes funny.
Waiter    : Funny?  But then why aren't you laughing? 

Waiter    : I've stewed liver, boiled tongue and frog's leg.
Customer  : Don't tell me your problems. Give the menu card.

No comments: