Menu Bar

Many Updates...World Pundit, Photo Pundit, Video Pundit, Poem Pundit and Health Pundit! (Hover with mouse to stop scrolling)
Free Counters
Free Counters
Floating Vertical Bar With Share Buttons widget by India Pundit
Random Posts:

Indian Web DirectoryIndian PortalIndian ParliamentRajya SabhaIndian Armed ForcesIndian Air ForceIndian NavyIndian Customs & ExciseIndian RailwaysIndian Supreme CourtIndian CourtsIndian Election CommissionIndian NICIndian PIBIndia PostPrasar BharatiIndia IRCTCIndia CBSEIndia ERNET

Sunday, September 22, 2013

RECLAIMING VEDIC INDIAN VALUES

September 22 is considered, like March 21/22, a day of inspiration for equanimity. Because it is the Autumnal Equinox. These two days are like a spiritual plateau, just like the earth-sun combo is the astronomical plateau. Here's a link to my Vernal Equinox post for a delightful recap.

I have also come to my inner plateau on this day. The previous post is where I stop writing popular, funny or drab news based posts that you can read in other blogs. I will be henceforth writing solely on those topics which I myself can read and respect. It will primarily center around reclaiming our Indian lost genius and glory from the Vedic age. There will even be caustic articles on the deplorable state of the current Brahmin society etc., so beware. I can't but help writing about it, because this crusade will begin with a generous tribute to the leader amongst Indian leaders, Netaji Subash Chandra Bose, and deal with the many issues that plague our modern Indian society. And what the current day scholars and visionaries like Sri. Shraddalu Ranade and Dr. N. Gopalakrishnan recommend we do.

With these few introductory words, I hereby empower my keyboard to seek and write truth, for it shall set us all free!

No comments: